All Saints Church
All Saints Church, Jesus Lane, Cambridge – designed by G F Bodley and consecrated in 1864 – was made redundant in 1973, since when it has been in the care of the Churches Conservation Trust. It is regarded as one of the most complete Victorian churches in Cambridge, containing work by William Morris, and Charles Eamer Kempe.
In 2007 The Friends of All Saints was set up to ensure that the church continues to be cared for and remains open for future generations.
Westcott House regularly conduct services in All Saints and co-ordinate bookings of events on behalf of Churches Conservation Trust.
Our future plans include an access scheme linking All Saints and Westcott House thus ensuring that students and members of the public can use the space more effectively.
Bringing All Saints back to life – addressing the anomaly of a redundant church alongside a theological college – sends out a very positive message both about Westcott and about the Anglican Church.
All Saints church is normally open to the public at the following times:
Saturday - 10am - 4pm
Some restriction on opening hours may be necessary during major events (see calendar).
The following services are held in All Saints Church on Thursdays during Westcott House term time:
0715 Morning Meditation
0740 Morning Prayer
1800 Community Eucharist
2100 Community Compline