Through partnership with Anglia Ruskin University, Westcott House has a thriving postgraduate research community. We have full and part-time students, either resident in Cambridge or from much further afield, who are studying for PhDs independently or as part of their ordination training.
All postgraduate students are welcomed into the life of Westcott House as members of the worshipping community here and have tutors who provide pastoral care during their studies. They also join with other research students from across the Cambridge Theological Federation for research seminars, postgraduate community life, and various training opportunities.
Further information on studying for a PhD with Anglia Ruskin University is available from the Cambridge Theological Federation
Members of our academic team are open to enquiries about potential doctoral study in their areas of specialism. Please contact the appropriate supervisor by email.
- Congregational Studies
- Ministry/Leadership Studies
- Whiteness and Racism in Theology, Church, and Society
- Theology and Practice of Evangelism
- Nonconformist Studies (with special interest in P. T. Forsyth and James McClendon)
- Political Theology
- Negative Theology / Mysticism
- Christian Formation and Discipleship
- Feminist Theology
- Trauma Theology
- Practical Theology
- Eucharistic Theology & Practice